Here’s 25 ways to be healthier. Use these simple healthy living tips and add years to your life and life to your years!
Healthy Living Tips
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Dress right for the weather.
- Visit the dentist twice a year.
- Get plenty of sleep, 7-8 hours a night.
- Make sure your hair is dry before going outside.
- Get outside 15 minutes every day for your free dose of vitamin D.
- Always wear your seat belt.
- SMILE ☺ It will make you feel better.
- Don’t over indulge yourself.
- Bathe regularly.
- Read to exercise your brain.
- Select healthy foods to eat
- Surround yourself with positive friends.
- Stay away from too much caffeine.
- Drink lots of water.
- Use the bathroom regularly.
- Get plenty of exercise.
- Have your eyes checked regularly.
- Eat plenty of vegetables.
- Believe that people will like you for who you are.
- Forgive and forget.
- Take plenty of vacations.
- Celebrate all special occasions.
- Find a new hobby.
- Love your neighbor as yourself!
How many of these do you practice regularly?
If you like this article, then like Lou Ann Donovan’s Live Young Now Facebook Page to keep up with all her writing.
Cheers to a Healthy Day!