Hi I’m Lou Ann Donovan. Welcome to my blog about Living Your Life To The Youngest! Let me ask – do you want to add years to your life and life to your years? Then follow along as I share my personal research on how to reach optimal health, longevity and Live Young every day!
Let’s get You started on the road to living young. Here is a brief summary of my top 5 healthy habits. Check back for future posts to read more about each healthy habit in detail.
Top 5 healthy habits to living young:
- Hydrate – begin your day with two 8-ounce glasses of water. Continue drinking water before meals and throughout the day until you have consumed half your body weight in ounces.
- Whole Foods – choose live foods; antioxidant rich fruits and vegetables such as berries especially blueberries, apples, carrots, tomatoes plus pecans and beans.
- Supplement – fill in your diet’s nutritional gaps with an antioxidant supplement to maintain healthy organs, immune system protection and cancer prevention.
- Activity/Exercise – use your body or you will lose it! Pick an activity or exercise that you like and will stick with such as; walking, bowling, biking, yoga, golf…
- Mind – challenge your mind and keep learning something new every day! Read, learn a new language, play card games with others, start a blog…
So don’t fall into the trap of only taking action when you are sick – be proactive, develop healthy habits and you will be delighted with the results!
Live Young every day…
- Be a lifelong learner
- Read personal development books
- Positive attitude every day!
- Give back to your community
- Get fit and stay fit
- Eat healthy using the 95/5 rule
- Live a life of abundance.
Visit often and let’s ALL Live Young together every day!!
Cheers to a Healthy Life!