Thank you so much for stopping by my blog about how to Live Young. Look Young. BE Young.
I’m a Midwest gal who began on a journey to live a healthier life way back when I was in college. Over the years I have done personal research on both nutritional supplements and healthy eating in order to reach optimal health and longevity. These days’ I get to search the web more and pull information out of books less. Because of my love for finding answers about being healthy, I’m now officially known as a “nutrition geek”. I like to write about the importance of staying active, eating healthy, healing your body naturally and learning how to live young every day!
Now just like all of you, the twists and turns of my life have led me to where I am today. Passionate about healthy living, community and social media, I invite you to Live Young with me!
Keep reading to learn about My Life Philosophy and My List About Me!
My Life Philosophy
Eat a healthy diet from all the colors of the rainbow. Fill in your diet’s nutritional gaps with an antioxidant supplement that protects against cancer and inflammation.
Your skin is like a sponge so moisturize and protect it. Skip the sunscreen and get a free dose of Vitamin D from the sun 15 minutes each day.
Spread happiness, warmth and kindness to others by smiling always as you never know what someone else is going through.
Wear vibrant colors like the flowers in the photograph and feel young and alive like the butterfly.
Energize your body with an activity or exercise regularly. Mine is to walk 30 minutes every day no excuses.
Share laughter with others it’s one of the most contagious qualities one can possess. Have fun with life!
Dream about the possibilities; take action, ”image” it happening in your mind and your dream will materialize.
Nourish your mind always keep learning and improving. Fill your self-talk with positive thoughts.
Believe in yourself, have faith in your abilities and God will guide you through each day.
“You can if you think you can.” ~Norman Vincent Peale
My List About Me…
- Grew up in Fairway, KS, a suburb close to Kansas City
- Live 20 minutes from where I grew up in Olathe,KS
- Have an older sister Linda who lives close by
- My dad was an accountant for a law firm in Kansas City
- My mom worked 20 years for a curator at The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
- Raised in the Presbyterian church
- Shawnee Mission North High School grad
- My son Kyle is Olathe North High School grad
- Love art thanks to my mom. Favorites Impressionism and Japanese
- Graduated from Rockhurst University with accounting degree, like my dad
- Spent last 10 years as stay at home mom raising my son
- Jumped into the non-profit world volunteering, like my mom
- Work from home business found me!
- Love to travel all over the world!
- Favorite destinations are theme parks and Caribbean beaches
- Dream about living somewhere warm and wearing sandals with polished toes!
- Cat lover since my college days
- Started writing Healthy Living articles a couple of years ago
- Love to network, meet new people, build relationships and tell stories
- Faith in God guides me through each day
Live Young Every Day…
I’m so grateful you have stopped by! I hope you take a moment to follow my blog so we can continue to connect and get to know each other. Come on over to Facebook and “like” Lou Ann Donovan Live Young page for more tips on Living Your Life To The Youngest!
Feel free to leave a comment on this page and let me know a little bit about You!
Visit often and let’s ALL Live Young together every day!!
Cheers to a Healthy Life!
Photo credit for My Life Philosophy photos are from my friend Diana Foster, Owner of The Studio 56
Diana Foster is a free-lance Photographer and Fine Art Card Designer living and creating in Kansas City. Diana is the Artist behind the ART of The Studio 56, where creativity and life’s beautiful moments meet.