“The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul.” ~Robert Wyland
Life’s a Beach!
Beach life to me is an easier way to engage in a wellness lifestyle that can continue any where you live…
- Exercise – morning walks for an hour, yoga or exercise group on the beach!
- Natural Vitamin – soak up some Vitamin D sunshine (skip the sunscreen for 20 minutes)
- Hydrate – start your day with 15 ounces of water (before coffee and food). Continue throughout the day drinking half your body weight in ounces of water every day.
- Fresh Air – be outside every minute possible!
- Healthy Eating – enjoy a relaxing afternoon lunch as the main meal for the day.
- Relax – take time for yourself reading a book, window shopping, etc
- Sleep – being outside seems to help me sleep better. Avoid your smart phone, laptop, TV and other electronic devices right before going to bed as these can disrupt your sleep patterns.
Pinterest is one of my favorite sites for saving recipes, smoothies, healthy living, blogging tips and the list goes on and on! Here are some of my “go to boards” for cooking, juicing, blending, blogging…
Juicing & Smoothies recipes
Thank you for being the best part of Live-Young.com! You can follow me on Pinterest too!
Every day can be like a day at the beach!
Photo credit: Photodune
Cheers to a Beach Life!