MaryAnne shared this blog post with me last month and I considered myself tagged with this fun series. So get ready to learn 11 Things About Me from her questions plus 11 Random Facts!
Post these rules.
- Post a photo of yourself and 11 random facts about you.
- Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
- Create 11 new questions and tag new people to answer them.
- Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
- Lover of art thanks to my mom who worked at The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art for 20 years. Some of my favorites are Impressionism, American Thomas Hart Benton, Photography, European and Japanese. Many times mom would sneak us in the side door for special exhibits.
- A few years after high school my sister and I jumped in my 1969 Mustang and drove to Aspen, Colorado then on to Portland, Oregon to visit her friend on up to Idaho to visit our Aunt down through Montana to camp at Glacier National Park where we couldn’t drive the tent stakes into the cold ground. The camping was a bit funny, frustrating and Brrr…cold!
- My freshman year in college I started studying to be an architect like my grandpa Philip who designed the Unity Church on the Plaza in Kansas City, MO. Then switched to civil engineering to design highways and finally graduated with degree in accounting like my dad.
- During my elementary school years they could have easily decided that I was either ADD or ADHD. No one ever talked about it back then. In reality I just liked being busy playing outside instead of studying inside. I still like being busy and actually get more done that way!