Aloe Vera is known as one of the most beneficial plants that nature has to offer. Most people know this plant for its soothing balm applied externally to cuts, scrapes and burns. Aloe Vera is now becoming more widely known for its internal healing benefits.
This cactus-like plant with green dagger-shaped leaves filled with a clear viscous gel contains over 75 nutrients and 200 active compounds, including 20 minerals, 18 amino acids and 12 vitamins.
Drinking a two ounce daily dose of aloe vera on a regular basis allows you to maintain your health by replenishing your body naturally with these essential nutrients. Look for a complete liquid nutrition supplement that contains aloe vera for the best taste.
Top 10 Health Benefits of Aloe Vera
- Helps to restore ideal body pH – aloe vera helps restore your body to a more alkaline pH level allowing you to absorb nutrients, decrease the risk of disease and improving your overall health.
- Cleanses gastrointestinal tract – a healthy gastro tract ensures increased protein absorption from the food we eat and detoxify properties decreasing the bacteria and yeast.
- Aids in healthy digestion – aloe vera allows the body to cleanse the digestive system soothing heartburn, acid reflux and other types of digestive upset.
- Promotes dental health and hygiene – aloe vera is extremely healthful for your mouth and gums so share that at your next dentist appointment.
- Enhances liver and colon function – aloe vera prevents a build up of fat in the liver and arteries along with laxative qualities to improve bowel regularity all which is extremely important for good health.
- Reduces blood sugar in diabetics – aloe vera contains a hypoglycemic agent which has been known to lower the blood glucose.
- Immune support and function – aloe vera works around the clock protecting the body’s immune system with its natural immune enhancers.
- Collagen and elastin repair – the skin utilizes the aloe vera nutrients to combat the effects of aging, helping to produce healthier skin.
- Reduces inflammation – aloe vera helps to support joint and muscle mobility by reducing inflammation.
- Boosts healthy cell function – aloe vera helps to dilate the capillaries and support cell growth improving circulation.
Share your story or ask questions below! If you enjoyed this post, please share it with others on your favorite social sites. Thanks!
Cheers to a Healthy Day!