“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” ~Mahatma Gandhi
Happiness is really achievable for all of us. It is determined more by what we think than by what happens to us in life. Start by developing good daily habits and positive thoughts to begin your journey to happiness now!
- Pray – each morning ask for God’s guidance to lead you through each day.
- Smile – to all you meet. They might wonder what you are up to!
- Reflect – on your day ahead by sitting in silence for 10 minutes.
- Kindness – be kind to all who you meet as you don’t know what they might be going through.
- Fun – don’t take yourself too seriously, relax and have fun with life.
- Control – only you are in charge of your happiness, no one else.
- Relationships – take the time to invest energy with those you care about for a happier life.
- Giving – give from your heart of your time and/or money to help the less fortunate.
- Manage Time – stay on top of tasks that need to get done by saying no more often. Your happiness will thank you!
- Social – being social as you age is the key to longevity. Stay in touch with your friends with a phone call, grab coffee and play card games each week.
- Thankful – be thankful for what you have which is enough. Stop comparing yourself to what others have.
- Healthy Living – eat well to live well. Choose foods from all the colors of the rainbow. Be active for a healthy happy body.
- Present Moment – treasure the present moment as each new day is truly a gift from God.
- Gratitude – each night write down 3 things that you are grateful for, with no repeats. I do and it helps me be grateful more each day.
- Share – this post with others so they can have happiness now!
Which happiness tip are you ready to start now? I’d love to hear from you!
Stay in Touch!
Cheers to a Healthy Life!
Photo credit: Photodune