It all begins with a lifestyle change. Follow the 7 steps below to incorporate a healthy diet, regular exercise and a complete nutritional supplement into your life today. As you move towards a life of wellness any free radical damage and inflammation will begin to reduce allowing your body to naturally heal.
7 Steps to Living an Anti-Inflammatory Life
- Eat fresh and colorful fruits and vegetables, low-fat proteins, whole oats and barley grains.
- Avoid processed, refined sugars and trans fat foods.
- Consume healthy unsaturated fats from avocado, extra-virgin olive oil, flax, pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
- Eat more omega-3 fats found in flaxseed, eggs, soybeans, walnuts and small fish like sardines, herring and wild salmon.
- Get regular exercise at least three times a week to improve immune function, reduce stress and inflammation, improve your mood and strengthen your cardiovascular system.
- Improve the balance of healthy bacteria in your digestion system with probiotics and organic glyconutrient-rich aloe to cleanse and sooth any digestive upset.
- Take daily complete nutritional supplement with full-spectrum vitamins, plant-sourced minerals and antioxidants to maintain healthy organs and immune system balance.
Share your story or ask questions below! If you enjoyed this post, please share it with others on your favorite social sites. Thanks!
Cheers to a Healthy Day!